Thursday, March 8, 2007







OK, so I have some stuff that I've worked up that I haven't posted on here...mostly cause I've been too busy complaining LOL...I'm also still trying to get the pics in the order I think they're going to be posted in, so I hope that the comments are in the same order as the pics...here we go...

First up, a little backpack I made for DD#2, cause she kept stealing Big Sis' schoolbag. Thought it was so cute that I made 3 more (each one in a different color) and listed them on my etsy shop to see if anyone else likes them. And as you can see, DD#2 decided this is a multi-use item that can be either a backpack or a hat!! Kid obviously has inherited my (lack of) fashion sense!!

Next is the baby set I made for a co-worker of DH's...turns out this guy is going to be a daddy for the first time later this year...and when DH checked they were sure it's a girl, but now they're not so sure...so I promised if Baby comes out a boy, I'll just make something else in blue & green instead LOL...

Hang on a sec, I think I have another post coming up in a moment...

2 comments:

Two Voices Publishing said...

Hey Jessie! I didn't know you had a blog! I'm going to book mark it. I love the pics of your projects!

Just4Me said...

Yeah, I started this one up at the request of one of my Crochetville pals...and I'm really trying to stick with it this time, but not doing too well as you can see from the month long gaps between posts...

Just went through back posts on your blog and had to comment on a few things...now I just have to figure out how to book mark it...