Saturday, December 30, 2006

Yeah, I'm hopeless..

I just spent nearly 4 hours working on the jacket for the baby set I'm making at Mom's request...I have these great new toys but I behaved and actually worked on the set...this jacket is about 1/3 of the way finished already....and it's looking cute!!! But I really wonder how long it's going to take me to make the smock...it's fingering weight yarn, which feels really really tiny to me, since I'm so used to worstered weight, and it's done with a thread hook, which I'm not used to using....it takes me about an hour to work 4 rows on the back...and I have to get to row 61 before I can even start shaping on the thing...and then I have to do the front piece too!! I know it will be beautiful when it's done, but I think I was a very smart cookie to get the other pieces finished first, just in case!! Good thing the baby isn't due til May!!!

We ordered the UFC pay per view tonight...and I did watch the first fight...Bisping won!! I'm so freaking happy about that!! I really like him, he's a great fighter...and he won his professional debut match in the UFC!! Yay Michael!!! Then I turned off the TV and let the VCR do it's thing cause otherwise I'll get sucked in and I'll stay up until 1 AM to see Tito & Chuck go at it...and then I just won't be a very nice person when I have to get up in the morning....so, with that in mind, I think I'll sign off and head to dreamland....

No comments: