Friday, December 29, 2006

Past Projects I Want to Show Off...




So I thought I'd show off a few of my past projects...so here are some pics...


First, a dress that I made for each of my girls (there are actually 2 dresses but only one in the pic LOL) to wear to my cousins wedding this past summer. Then a pair of halter tops I made for my girls this past summer. The patterns for both the dress and the halters are available at www.crochetgarden.com and the designer is amazingly talented!! The sweater is something I found in an old magazine and I made it up for Rory...of course she outgrew it as soon as I was finished making it LOL!!!

Next is the front and back of a pillow I created for my niece at her request...she's a huge Happy Bunny fan and this pretty much made her think I'm the coolest aunt around...

And last but not least are my two original top patterns that I am very proud of...not bad for my first attempts...though I'm sure that 10 years down the road I'll look back at these and cringe, just like my favorite authors say they do over their first books....











No comments: