Wednesday, February 14, 2007

And the pics!!














I know I promised to post pics of the baby sets I did for my mom...so here they are...

The first two are the preemie set that I made for the girl...in the first pic, two little hats and a sweater, all made to fit a 2-3 pound baby. That's a mechanical pencil the the pic with them to give some idea of size. In the second pic is a hooded poncho and matching footed pants, also made for a 2-3 pound baby and just as tiny.

This third one is the original set for the girl..a jacket, hat and carseat blanket. The blanket is off white, light purple and dark purple. The jacket is mostly white (with a silver strand throughout) and has pastel green, pink & blue at the top. The hat is a light blue and had a little off white flower that Mom will be attaching herself for the brim.

The fourth one is the boy's set...two jackets and a car seat blanket. The blanket is red, white & navy blue. The smaller jacket is light blue, and the bigger jacket (it actually fits my 2 yr old DD!) has all 4 colors in it.

I also made a couple of scarves for Mom, one of which Dad stole as soon as he saw it...I'll put up those pics in a minute...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

they turned out beautiful Jessica :)